Taste the best Cinque Terre wines in Vernazza
Cinque Terre means stunning unique landscapes, amazing hiking trails, colorful villages, fishermen boats and nowadays even souvenir shops, but above all it means terraced steep cliffs and vineyards.
Cinque Terre winemakers are actually those who literarily hold our villages up and together. They remind us of our special difficult past. They teach us determination and passion. They are our best part and this is why Visit Vernazza decided to honor them by introducing their wines and lives to you.
If you are a wine lover or even if you simply want to get in touch with Cinque Terre local traditions and daily life, don’t miss our wine tastings every second and last Friday till the end of October!
Winery after winery our talented winemakers will have you taste their best wines while explaining you the daily unique techniques joining tradition and innovation and creating a natural and delicious wine. They will present three wines and the local precious king, the world famous Sciacchetrà, usually kept in the cellar and preserved for very special family occasions.
Cinque Terre wine tastings in Vernazza
Cinque Terre wine tastings will take place every second and last Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Cheo’s winery in Vernazza.
Tastings are scheduled as follows:
- Cheo on June 24th
- A Scià on July 8th
- Walter De Batté – Prima Terra on July 29th
- Begasti – Burasca on August 12th
- Buranco on August 26th
- Cheo on September 2nd
- Cantina Sassarini on September 23rd
- Forlini Cappellini on October 14th
- Cheo on October 28th
Week by week we’ll tell you more about these wineries and the special people making our precious Cinque Terre wine.
To sum it up:
- Tastings will take place every second and last Friday of the month from June 24th to October 28th
- Meeting is at Cheo’s in Vernazza at 6:30 p.m.
- It will last more or less 1h30
- It will cost 25€ per person for three glasses of wine and one of Sciacchetrà each served with yummy local products such as salted anchovies and focaccia
- We can welcome a maximum of 30 participants
- We speak English, French, Spanish and of course Italian
For more info or in order to book, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text us on WhatsApp at +39 331 75377 49