On Friday 8th Vernazza will host a special wine tasting!
The winery “A scià”, founded in 2014, is a women run firm whose activity is oriented to the restoration and enhancement of one of the most fascinating and inaccessible territories of the Italian wine scene, the maintenance of the terraced Cinque Terre vineyards overlooking the sea.
On July 8th at 6:30 p.m. you will be tasting their “Cinque Terre DOC”, vinified and fermented in French oak barrels for about seven months. The typical characteristics of forest grapes, albarola, Vermentino is thus complemented by the soft aromatic complexity of wood and delicacy of vanilla.
You will also taste their “IGT Rosso”, also vinified and aged in barriques for about seven months. It’s fruity and has a good structure.
And then, of course, you’ll finish the wine tasting evening with the world famous and delicious Sciacchetrà!
- Meeting is at Cheo’s in Vernazza at 6:30 p.m.
- It will last more or less 1h30
- It will cost 25€ per person for three glasses of wine and one of Sciacchetrà each served with yummy local products such as salted anchovies and focaccia
- We can welcome a maximum of 30 participants
- We speak English, French, Spanish and of course Italian
For more info or in order to book, please send an email to email@example.com or text us on WhatsApp at +39 331 75377 49
The following tastings are scheduled as follows:
- Walter De Batté – Prima Terra on July 29th
- Begasti – Burasca on August 12th
- Buranco on August 26th
- Cheo on September 2nd
- Cantina Sassarini on September 23rd
- Forlini Cappellini on October 14th
- Cheo on October 28th
Week by week we’ll tell you more about these wineries and the special people making our precious Cinque Terre wine.