A summer of music in Vernazza
Vernazza’s local administration is offering its citizens and visitors some classic and jazz music concerts, a cool occasion to meet the locals and spend a relaxing musical moment in our lovely village.
Concerts are always at 6.30 p.m. in the former Church of San Francesco, the so called “Chiesa dei Frati”, which is actually an excellent view point too.
Vernazza’s summer concert season
- On May 15th Lorenzo Funari and Gisella Dapueto, a piano-accordion duo, will be performing musics by Bindi, Tenco, De Andrè, Paoli, Galliano and Piazzola.
- On June 12th the soprano Elisa Prosperi and her pianist Elisabetta Tavani will be performing arias by Britten, Mozart, Rossini, Castelnuovo-Tedesco and Donizetti.
- On July 16th the OutSide Quartet will perform some jazz, be-bop and hard-bop music.
- On September 3rd pianist Michelle Condotti will be performing Debussy, Listz, Beethoven and Granados musics.
- On September 17th the violin-piano duo composed by Tommaso and Giuseppe Bruno will be performing musics by Tartini, Mozart and Szymanowski.
We also recommend the two concerts planned in Corniglia:
- On May 29th the ExclusIVe Saxophone quartet “Cuarteto Latino Americano” will shake the public.
- On June 25th the Ensemble Ance Libere will be performing musics by Vivaldi, Morricone, Rota, Moretti, Piazzolla, Hermosa and Galliano.