On Friday 29th Vernazza will host a selection of excellent Cinque Terre wines!
Prima Terra was created in 2003 from the idea and passion of some people united by their love for the Cinque Terre, for viticulture and for what wine represents from one cultural and environmental point of view.
Walter De Batté is a great experimenter, with a profound experience as a winemaker. His wines are often blended wines from native grapes and not, that are well suited to the environment of the Cinque Terre. It is one of the few Italians who makes a white vinification on the skins, how it is conducted generally for the red wines, that is, without the elimination of the marc, because “to throw the grape skins means throwing away the territory, because the skins of grapes are the territory”.
On Friday evening you will taste four very special wines: the whites Altrove and Carlaz and the reds Tonos and Çericò.
- Meeting is at Cheo’s in Vernazza at 6:30 p.m.
- It will last more or less 1h30
- It will cost 25€ per person for three glasses of wine and one of Sciacchetrà each served with yummy local products such as salted anchovies and focaccia
- We can welcome a maximum of 30 participants
- We speak English, French, Spanish and of course Italian
For more info or in order to book, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text us on WhatsApp at +39 331 75377 49
The following tastings are scheduled as follows:
- Begasti – Burasca on August 12th
- Buranco on August 26th
- Cheo on September 2nd
- Cantina Sassarini on September 23rd
- Forlini Cappellini on October 14th
- Cheo on October 28th
Week by week we’ll tell you more about these wineries and the special people making our precious Cinque Terre wine.